CR issues

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:09:45 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

We are remarkably close to closing all of our CR issues with no
prospects of any formal objections. Please, please take a few minutes
to review the 12 open issues and come prepared to discuss them.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Those who in their youth did not live
http://nwalsh.com/            | in self-harmony, and who did not gain