TPAC 08, is anyone planning to call in?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:10:50 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

Is anyone planning to participate in the XProc meetings at TPAC by
phone?

The W3C A/V folks have indicated that they're running low on phones.
They can rent more, but they're expensive. I reserved one, but if we
don't plan to make practical use of it, I'll release the reservation.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Where it is permissible both to die and
http://nwalsh.com/            | not to die, it is an abuse of valour to