Joint meeting with XML Security WG

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:34:22 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
CC: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Folks,

I've accepted an invitation to meet with the XML Security WG next
Tuesday, 23 Sep, at 11:00a EDT (08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST,
17:00CEST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India).

Anyone interested in joining is welcome, but please let me and/or
Frederick know.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Most human beings have an almost
http://nwalsh.com/            | infinite capacity for taking things for