Re: Optional options w/o defaults on built-in steps

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 07:40:58 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) writes:

> We have 67 of these (!) -- 31 after merging duplicates:
>
> Here's my recommended disposition, but please review this, as some of
> these are not completely straightforward. . :

Looks good to me on a first reading, thanks Henry!

It appears that you're proposing the same defaults for all the
serialization options, so I hope we can put them all in one place
rather than repeating them in each step that has serialization
options.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Man is the only animal who causes pain
http://nwalsh.com/            | to others with no other object than