RE: The default readable port in a for-each?

I agree with Mohamed on this one. And, obviously, the same applies to p:viewport as well.

Vojtech

________________________________

 From: public-xml-processing-model-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xml-processing-model-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Innovimax SARL
 Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:35 PM
 To: Norman Walsh
 Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
 Subject: Re: The default readable port in a for-each?

 Well

 I would say it is covered by

 2.5 Environnement

 [[

 * If there is a preceding sibling step element:

  * If that preceding sibling has a primary output port <http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#dt-primary-output-port> , then that output port becomes the default readable port <http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#dt-default-readable-port> .

  * Otherwise, the default readable port <http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#dt-default-readable-port>  is undefined.

 ]]

 That means that the input of "second" is the output of "first"

 Mohamed