Re: Self importing

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:11:14 +0200
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> writes:
> It is said something about "A import B and B import A", but we could
> also have "A import A"
>
> What should happen in this case ?

I think that's the same as A->B->A. That is, I think this is covered
by:

  As imports are processed, a processor may encounter new p:import
  elements whose library URI is the same as one it has already
  processed in some other context.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | No one gossips about other people's
http://nwalsh.com/            | secret virtues.--Bertrand Russell