Are you registered for TPAC?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:21:31 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Registration closes in a couple of days. The following people are
registered to attend the XProc WG meeting:

Registered as group participant:

    * Norman Walsh (Mark Logic Corporation) : attending thursday, fri
    * Vojtech Toman (X-Hive Corporation B.V.) : attending thursday, fri
    * Murray Maloney (W3C Invited Experts) : attending thursday, fri
    * Jenise Reyes (National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)) : attending thursday
    * Mohamed ZERGAOUI (INNOVIMAX) : attending thursday, fri
    * Henry Thompson (W3C/ERCIM) : attending thursday, fri
    * Alex Milowski (W3C Invited Experts) : attending thursday, fri

If you're planning to attend and your name isn't on that list, REGISTER TODAY!

(Henry, do you have any idea who Jenise Reyes is?)

We've also got a few observers interested in attending:

    * Chris Solc (Adobe Systems Inc.) : attending thursday, fri
    * Bashar Jano (Motorola, Inc.) : attending thursday, fri
    * Fabrice Desre (France Telecom) : attending fri

I'm inclined to say "yes" to them unless anyone objects.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything we love, no doubt, will pass
http://nwalsh.com/            | away, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps a