CR draft ready for review

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:10:02 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I've published a CR draft in the usual place:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

A diff between this draft and the Last Call draft will follow shortly.

I think it's pubrules clean, so I don't plan to do any more tinkering
with it beyond moving it into a staging directory for the web master.

Reports of typos and silly grammatical mistakes most welcome.
Suggestions for substantive changes, less so :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | When we are tired, we are attacked by
http://nwalsh.com/            | ideas we conquered long ago.-- Nietzsche