XPROC/GRDDL example suggestion

From: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:47:01 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

I mentioned in the call today that it may be a "good idea"
to present an example that illustrates XPROC being used
in a GRDDL context.

Please see the Introduction section of the GRDL spec
for examples of how the same musical work might be
described in different XML dialects followed by a
snippet of RDF that describes the same information.

I am not volunteering to write the example or code.
I just think that it might be a useful tie-in between
the two specs which could help build traction for
both XPROC and GRDDL.

Regards,

Murray