Re: p:schema-import

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:14:01 +0100
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>

On 19 May 2008, at 16:59, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> was heard to say:
> | Seriously, we could say that for XProc v1, even if you're using
> XPath
> | 2.0, the in-scope schema definitions are all empty.
>
> Or implementation-defined?

I guess. Is it going to be possible implementations to do their own
version of <p:import-schema> as an extension?

Actually, we can't go all the way and say there are no in-scope schema
definitions, because of course we do want to support dates and things
like that, so in fact I meant "no in-scope schema definitions aside
from the predefined schema types".

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison