Relax NG Schema error in Oxygen

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:40:34 +0200
To: "XProc WG" <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Any idea on why we have such error in Oxygen with the RNG schema

SystemID: C:\Users\MoZ\Desktop\xml\xproc.rng
Endroit: 1018:14
non-null ID-type must have a name class that contains only "choice" and
"name" elements

SystemID: C:\Users\MoZ\Desktop\xml\xproc.rng
Endroit: 1044:14
non-null ID-type must have a name class that contains only "choice" and
"name" elements

SystemID: C:\Users\MoZ\Desktop\xml\xproc.rng
Endroit: 1124:14
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" of element "catch" from namespace "
http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc"

If no idea, I gonna ask on Oxygen mailing list

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development