Re: Variable and option binding proposal

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:26:49 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| You cannot declare two variables of the same name at the same level
|
| This limitation would be tractable and would allow user to put there
| variable where they want

Given the rules about scoping, I think allowing users to put the
declarations anywhere they want *and* making it an error to declare
the same variable twice is just going to be irritating.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Man's great misfortune is that he has
http://nwalsh.com/            | no organ, no kind of eyelid or brake,