Ditch value=?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:00:19 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Is it time to consider ditching value=?

I gather (since there have been no screams of protest) that folks are mostly
happy with the changes I made in the latest drafts. Those changes move us
closer to XSLT in a lot of ways and I'm starting to feel like the
select=/value= distinction is causing more confusion rather than less.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The way to get things done is not to
http://nwalsh.com/            | mind who gets the credit of doing