I screwed up on "alternate"

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:38:52 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Sigh.

After putting my fairly radical rewrite in .../docs/alternate so that
it wouldn't mess things up to much, as soon as I started working on
Henry's edits, I checked the whole thing into /docs.

/me screwed up

So for now, I suggest you ignore /docs/alternate and go back to just
reading the editor's copy. For one thing, the changes Henry suggestd
wrt option/variable/parameter namespace bindings have now changed a
bunch of section numbers.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The hour which gives us life begins to
http://nwalsh.com/            | take it away.-- Seneca