Re: XProc Minutes 26 June 2008

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:41:30 +0100 (BST)
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

>   Open actions
>    There's a long list, please close the ones you can.

ACTION-2008-05-08-03: Richard to attempt to clarify the prose of
unescape-markup with respect to the XML Declaration, document types,
XML version, etc

I sent mail about this a few weeks ago but there doesn't seem to
have been any followup discussion, unless I've forgotten it.

-- Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.