RE: p:filter select expression

I am sorry if that was not clear from my e-mail; that is exactly what I
meant.

> Furthermore, I'm not in favor of reusing an error code XD... for the
> component part

I have no problem with introducing a new error code. But, especially
because the spec says:

"This step behaves just like an p:input with a select expression except
that the select expression is computed dynamically."

it sort of makes sense to me to reuse that same error code here
(XD0016).

Regards
Vojtech