Re: Strange duplicates in the dbwg list

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:26:28 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ "Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| In http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=38398
|
| Norm and Henri appear twice each...

Henry appears twice because he legitimately has two roles: staff
contact at the W3C and member of the University of Edinburgh. I appear
twice because I'm wrestling with different identities at W3C (I've
lots of legacy with the ID I had at Sun, er O'Reilly, but who's
counting, and when I joined Mark Logic I got a new ID; mostly, I've
succeeded in getting my old username transferred over to my new
employer, but there are rough eges.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | One does what one is; one becomes what
http://nwalsh.com/            | one does.--Robert Musil