[closed] Re: Scope of step types

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:56:23 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I've attempted to address this, but I think the final resolution may
depend on Alex's wording vis-a-vis circular imports.

/ Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk> was heard to say:

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Part of thinking is its cruelty, aside
http://nwalsh.com/            | from its contents. It is the process of