New draft: 3 Jan 2008

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:04:27 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
This draft is my first stab at making the changes we discussed today.

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

On the one hand, they weren't as difficult or pervasive as I thought
they might be. On the other hand, I may have overlooked some things :-)

I created a diff from the last ED, linked in the usual place.

At the very least, I think we may want to simplify our first couple of
examples so that they can be written with p:pipeline.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.