New draft, 8 Feb 2008

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:59:22 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Ok folks,

I published a new editor's draft this afternoon, dated 8 Feb. The diff
version is from the last editor's draft.

I'm still hacking away, so I'm not sure it's quite yet ready for a
close end-to-end read (not that I'm trying to stop you, you understand
:-) but the changed bits and the XPath bits and Alex's new appendix
could all use a look see.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | So, are you working on finding that bug
http://nwalsh.com/            | now, or are you leaving it until later?