Re: UUID : add reference

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:39:31 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> writes:

> this one still apply
>
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please add a reference to RFC 4122

Why? We don't say anything about urn:uuid: URIs, do we?

I agree it would be nice to have normative references for the UUID step and
the various hash algorithms, but I don't think this is it. (Nor is it clear
to me what they should be from RFC 4122's normative references.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | My problems start when the smarter
http://nwalsh.com/            | bears and the dumber visitors