Names for p:* steps

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:13:23 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
It would be nice if the standard steps had names. Then I could run
them directly, just like I can run any steps that I put in my own
library.

Trouble is, we made the names NCNames and the library is always
loaded, so giving them names is walking all over the global space of
short names.

Thoughts?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man can believe a considerable deal
http://nwalsh.com/            | of rubbish, and yet go about his daily