Publication request: XProc on 14 Aug 2008

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:02:51 -0400
To: webreq@w3.org, Henry Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@w3.org>
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Dear webreq,

The XML Processing Model WG plans to publish the following document:

  XProc: An XML Pipeline Lanuage

as a Last Call Working Draft on 14 Aug 2008.

The document will be staged at

as soon as possible. I'll send another note as soon as it's ready.

It will be possible to publish it simply by copying it as-is into

The document will pass pubrules.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, in advance!

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick
http://nwalsh.com/            | it once and you suck forever.