Re: XProc namespace documents

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:12:27 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| Can you copy our pipeline-library.xml file to /ns/xproc/1.0 for me?

No. It is either deeply complicated or impossible to have both a
namespace document:

  .../ns/xproc

and a directory with the same name containing another file:

  .../ns/xproc/1.0

Henry and I talked about this and we fiddled with the way that 1.0 libraries
are identified. Instad of /ns/xproc/1.0 (and they aren't really namespaces
anyway, right?), we'll use /2008/xproc-1.0.xpl.

If anyone objects, we can fix it in the LC draft.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Wisdom is only a comparative quality,
http://nwalsh.com/            | it will not bear a single