Publication request: XProc on 1 May 2008

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:10:51 -0400
To: webreq@w3.org, Henry Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@w3.org>
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, chairs@w3.org
The XML Processing Model WG plans to publish the following document:

  XProc: An XML Pipeline Lanuage

as an ordinary Working Draft on 1 May 2008.

The document will be staged at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/WD-xproc-20080501/

later today or tomorrow. I'll send another note as soon as it's ready.

It will be possible to publish it simply by copying it as-is into
TR-space:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-xproc-20080501/

The document will pass pubrules.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, in advance!

                                        For the XProc WG,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.