Re: p:declare-step | p:import in p:declare-step

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:41:09 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| This has an impact on the order of elements no ?

Yes. It divides the children of p:pipeline or p:declare-step into
three groups: signature stuff, imports and declares, and subpipeline.
I have mixed feelings about that, but at the moment it looks like the
best alternative.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Between the ages of twenty and forty we
http://nwalsh.com/            | are engaged in the process of