Re: Allow p:pipeline in p:library

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:30:33 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| I don't think it was an oversight
|
| I think it was something deliberate : if you want to put something in
| library, you got to remove the magic

Why? There's no magic in p:pipeline anymore, it's just syntactic
sugar. I've got a couple of working pipelines, I want to put them in a
library, now suddenly I have to rewrite the declarations? Why?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Time is a great teacher, but
http://nwalsh.com/            | unfortunately it kills all its