New editor's draft: 18 Apr

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:07:35 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I've put up a new editor's draft, with diffs from the 14th:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

This draft incorporates all of the decisions we made on Thursday, I
believe, and summarizes the major changes since our last public draft.

I've sent a couple of email messages to the list, assuming we
resolve/accept those, I think we're ready to go for 1 May.

Please review and comment.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A moment's insight is sometimes worth a
http://nwalsh.com/            | life's experience.--Oliver Wendell