Default value of label on p:label-elements

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:02:05 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
|    Vojtech: The label-elements step has a default value for the label which
|    uses a hardcoded p: prefix.
|
|    Norm: Uh. Yeah.
|    ... Maybe we should not give label a default value but instead express the
|    semantics that are the default if it isn't given.

Actually, I don't think that's necessary. If the default value is
used, then its presumably evaluated in the context of the declaration
(whether or not the implementation actually relies on the declaration)
where the p: prefix *is* bound to the appropriate namespace.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | All the good maxims already exist in
http://nwalsh.com/            | the world; we just fail to apply