[closed] Re: Is a conformant processor supposed to raise xml:id or xml:base error if any ?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:04:52 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Is a conformant processor supposed to raise xml:id or xml:base error if any ?

No. We're going to leave xml:id errors to the parser and xml:base problems
to the steps that actually attempt to dereference the URIs.

See http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2007/09/27-minutes

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We measure the excellency of other men,
http://nwalsh.com/            | by some excellency we conceive to be in