XProc dependencies

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:30:42 -0400
To: Henry Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>, "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@w3.org>
Henry,

With respect to the list of technologies that XProc claims to depend
on (and should therefore explicitly solicit review by), Laim suggests
"your team contact (and possily I) did it".

If you have any information about the list, I'd appreciate a pointer
to it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Our culture peculiarly honors the act
http://nwalsh.com/            | of blaming, which it takes as the sign