RE: W3C:Hotel deadline for TPAC2007 fast approaching: 3 October

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:13:10 -0400
To: "Richard Tobin" <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>, "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>, <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

No, XProc is meeting Thursday, Friday (not Saturday).
See http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html#days

> (I think XML Core is planning to meet Thu/Fri)?

No, that was our first choice, but we had to avoid XProc
and then there were other conflicts, so XML Core ends up
meeting Mon/Tue as indicated near the beginning of
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core

paul