Publication Request: XProc on 20 Sep 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:37:21 +0100
To: webreq@w3.org
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Dear webreq,

The XML Processing Model WG has agreed to publish

  XProc: An XML Pipeline Lanuage

as a Last Call Working Draft. I propose a publication date of 20 September 2007.

Within the next few hours (or day at the most), the document will be
staged at

and it will be possible to publish it simply by copying it as-is into

The document will pass pubrules.

In addition, there are several namespace documents that will be staged

They can simply be copied to

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, in advance!

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.