New draft

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:24:09 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I've published a new editorial draft. It includes the few things from
email this morning and the pass that Henry and I took through Section
7. Not all of which is likely to sit well with the editor of that
section, I fear.

The changes are substantial enough that no practical diff is obtainable.

Let's try to iron everything else out in email today and tomorrow so
that we can go to Last Call on Thursday. Please.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | To probe a hole we first use a straight
http://nwalsh.com/            | stick to see how far it takes us. To