URGENT! FW: TPAC 2007 Please remind your groups to register for the TPAC - registration closes on Friday 19 October

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:38:32 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Drat. I should have forwarded this a couple of days ago. If you're
planning to attend, please register!

attached mail follows:

Dear Chairs, Tag and Team,

If your group will be meeting at the TPAC 2007 week to be held in
Cambridge, MA from 5-10 November, please remind the members of your
group to register. Registration will close on Friday 19 October.
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/>

Chairs, please look at the registration for your group members and
observer requests.  A member-visible version of the registration is
available.
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/registrants>

Information on the meeting is available at the Overview page:
<http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html>

The schedule for the week and draft room assignments by day are
available on the Schedule page:
<http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/Schedule.html>

We will not be able to confirm the room assignments until
registration is closed.

Information on opportunities for sponsoring the week is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/ac-tp07-sponsorship

Thank you very much.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.

best regards,
Amy

--