Re: [closed] Re: output ports of choose, try

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 10:45:13 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Sorry to niggle, but "a _copy_"?  I guess you're being casual, but you
| don't really want to introduce the uncertainty which that will induce
| in implementors, do you?  Why not
|
|  "The outputs of the p:choose are taken from the outputs . . ."

Ok.

| I'm now thinking I should search for 'copy' in the spec. . .

It occurs in a few other places, some perhaps more appropriate than
others. It seems (to me, on casual inspection) that rewording to avoid
"copy" would make things less clear. But if you disagree...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe to
http://nwalsh.com/            | the pitcher. The pitcher fell on the