Re: Editorial comments on Last Call Draft

> | In 2.3 Primary Inputs and Outputs
> |
> | Please add the same précaution for "source" and "result" than the
> | following in 2.5 Parameters
> | [[
> | (If the pipeline declares an ordinary input named "parameters", the
> | implicit primary parameter input port will be named "parameters1". If
> | that's not available, then "parameters2", etc. until an available name
> | is found.)
> | ]]
>
> I don't think that's really necessary. It's not going to matter to
> anyone unless they use parameters.

Ok my point was that you make such precaution for parameters than you
haven't done for input port="source" and output port="result"
That mean, in case of a name conflict which name do you generate for
default input and default output ?

> | In 3 Syntax Overview
> |
> | Please add Parameter Input ports to this list
> | [[
> | Six kinds of things are named in XProc:
> |
> |    1. Step types,
> |    2. Steps,
> |    3. Input ports,
> |    4. Output ports,
> |    5. Options, and
> |    6. Parameters
> | ]]
>
> I think of parameter input ports as a kind of input port. So I think
> item 3 covers it, but if you feel strongly about it, I won't put up a
> fight :-)

I make this point because you seem everywhere in the spec to speak
separatly of "input ports" and "parameter input ports", so to be
consistent, it will be better

Mohamed