Re: A small stress test

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:53:03 +0000 (GMT)
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

> No, the recursion is in XProc, not XSLT.

When I've implemented viewport it will be interesting to do a version
which hands off each recursive call to a separate invocation, instead
of having a single xslt handle all the lowest-level calls.

Probably the individual calls can be done by something simpler than
xslt, but I haven't implemented any of the other atomic steps yet.

-- Richard