Publication Request: XProc on 29 November 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:42:41 -0500
To: webreq@w3.org, Henry Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@w3.org>
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, chairs@w3.org
The XML Processing Model WG plans to publish the following document:

  XProc: An XML Pipeline Lanuage

as an ordinary Working Draft on 29 November 2007.

The document will be staged at

early next week. I'll send another note as soon as it's ready.

It will be possible to publish it simply by copying it as-is into

The document will pass pubrules.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, in advance!

                                        For the XProc WG,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.