Re: XPath version

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:46:10 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
|> Do you have some expressions in mind that you think might really turn up
|> in pipelines?
|
| Yeh that's easy

*Shrug*

I guess I'm willing to float "An XProc processor that uses XPath 2.0
MUST support XPath 1.0 compatiblity for evaluating those expressions
explicitly marked as XPath 1.0" and see what the XPath 2.0
implementors say.

But I'm also willing to live with the incompatibilities, I think,
even though there were a couple I hadn't thought of :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is as easy for the strong man to be
http://nwalsh.com/            | strong, as it is for the weak to be