Re: Option syntax

On 5/27/07, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
> I'd be content with any of the above over the status quo (if forced to
> choose, I'd say 3 was my favourite, then 1, then 2).

My preference is 2, then 3 or status quo (not sure which one is better), then 1.

2 feels particularly good not only because if draws more of
distinction between what is XPath expression evaluated by the pipeline
engine and strings passed along to the component, but also because
this is consistent with what is being done in XSLT.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/