Re: Propose to add 'group-by' option to p:wrap and p:wrap-sequence

Are you saying that
p:wrap
option : wrapper (QName)
option : match (XPath)
option : group-by (XPath with matched node as context evaluated as a string key)
option : ignore (Pattern matching the ignorable nodes)

p:wrap-sequence
option : wrapper (QName)
option : match (XPath)
option : group-by (XPath with matched node as context evaluated as a string key)

How will it works for flatten hierarchie ?
  <h1>...</h1>
  <h2>...</h2>
  <h2>...</h2>
  <h3>...</h3>