Re: Spec Changes Implemented

Some remarks

1) There are places where you explicitely say "sequence='no'" and
"sequence='yes'" and some place where nothing is said. Please fill
them or add a note if there is a doubt

2) I don't see the "auxillary port/non matched port" or whatever you
wanna call it proposed here :
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007Apr/0236.html

3) The order of attributes is troublesome in the spec

4) You are still using variable p:position but seems like consensus
was directed to functions (or am I missing something ?)

For Norm :

5) Errors still miss their content comment (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007May/0094.html)

Mohamed