Re: Base uri of the documents on the 'current' port

> / Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
> | Are base URI to be unique ?
>
> No, they don't have to be. I've given it a little more thought and I
> think the base URI should be the base URI of the document over which
> iteration is being performed.

I agree.  You want any relative URI references in the element of the document
being processed by to still work and so the base URI should be the same.

...that is, unless you mess with the xml:base URI.  In a viewport, this won't
be an issue because the viewport doesn't add attributes.