Re: Base uri of the documents on the 'current' port

> Yes, I think so. One could argue that the base URI of the document that
> contains "b" is 'my-funky-document' and that the xml:base doesn't come
> into effect until you get inside the root element. (The same would apply
> to "d".)

I think it makes sense to keep that distinction, and at least for
implementations written in Java and using SAX this is relatively easy
to do. But should we make this mandatory? Maybe this is a case where
we will want to use a "may" or a "should".

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/