Re: unescaping markup

> Are there any actual use cases for content-types other than
> application/xml (or application/*+xml) and text/html?

What about XML that is not well-formed, but is not XHTML either? What
would be the content type we need to set so the component runs
TagSoup?

> This all seems to expose complexity and interoperability issues that
> don't have much obvious value.

Yes, I would find a simple flag easier to understand. What use case
are we covering using a content type that we wouldn't be covering with
a simple flag?

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/