Re: Renaming p:xslt ?

On 5/15/07, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking that Alex is asking good question :
>
> xmlschema : 1.0 ? 1.1 ? both ?
> xslfo : 1.0 ? 1.1 ? both ?
> xslt : 1.0 ? 1.1 ? 2.0 ? exslt ? all ?

I think we might want to think about how the naming would work.  The XSLT
2.0
spec's URI is http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/ but I doubt people think there
will be
a version 20.0 of XSLT.

We could always use: 1-1 for 1.1 or we could just use 1.1 as both are legal.

p:store : xml 1.0 ? xml 1.1 ? both ?

Serialization might handle that but let's see where we get for that.

p:http-request : http 1.0 ? http 1.1 ? both ?

The version of HTTP is part of HTTP negotiation.  I don't think we
need to specify it in the step name.  We might want an option to say that
we want to request HTTP 1.0 or HTTP 1.1.