Re: References

On 5/5/07, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear,
>
> It misses references (normative of not) at least to
> * XML Namespaces (because of p:document and QName everywhere and
> p:ns-rename)
> * XSLT 2.0 because of (p:xslt2)
> * XQuery 1.0 because of (p:xquery)
> * XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization because of (p:store)

Yes.

* ??? because of (p:escape-makup)

I don't think there is reference here.  We should define the escaping
in the step's description.

* Tidy because of (p:parse)

We'll wneed to reference tagsoup and others too if we add this.  I'd like to
avoid
a reference to implementations but we may not be able to do this.

* XInclude (p:xinclude)
> * MIME, HTTP for (p:http-request)

We need a reference for RFC 1521 and RFC 2616:

   http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1521.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2616.txt

* XML Schema Datatypes for "base64" in p:http-request

We should refer to the RFC:

   http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3548.txt

* ISO Relax for p:validate-relax-ng
> * XSL-FO for p:xsl-formatter
> * XML Schema part 1 for p:validate-xml-schema

Yes.