Re: New static error: options in the XProc namespace

> | If $p:position is always 1, why have $p:position?
>
> Position is always 1 in for-each and viewport because they're odd cases.
> Consider this example instead:

Ok p:viewport can accept only one document as input

But that's not the case for for-each !

So what is your point so that $p:position to stick to 1  in the for-each ?

As you can see it in this thread, I proposed that $p:position is equal
to the position of the document extract in the source sequence

Therefore it still sticks to the definition used in
p:matching-documents, our root use case

Am I implying something wrong ?

Mohamed