Re: p:load and p:document

> / Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
> | [[
> | 5.14 p:document Element
> | The parser which the p:document element employs must be conformant
> | Namespaces in XML. It must not perform validation. It must not perform
> | any other processing, such as expanding XIncludes.
> | ]]
> |
> | [[
> | A.1.9 Load
> | Load attempts to read an XML document from the specified URI. If the
> | document does not exist, or is not well-formed, the step fails.
> | Otherwise, the document read is produced on the result port.
>
> I think we need 'validate' and 'namespace-support' options on load.
> The former should default to 'no', the latter to 'yes. Implementations
> should be free to throw a dynamic error if namespace-support='no'
> is requested and they do not support documents that aren't namespace
> well-formed.
>
> Alternatively, we could outlaw documents that aren't namespace
> well-formed altogether. I could live with that.

What can we do *in the pipeline* with non namespace well formed document ?

My answer seems to be : nothing

So we have only two choice :
* either we disallow non namepsace well formed document every where
(as such the text of p:document should change)
* or we allow non namespace well formed *but before it can be used in
the pipeline* we fix it to be namespace well formed

Mohamed